A love of dance started with a scholarship to Italia Conti Academy in 1987 and Toni hasn’t stopped exploring new ways to enjoy movement ever since.
She trained and worked as a Personal trainer and Sports massage therapist in 2003 and started yoga around this time in California.
Moving dynamically and without pain, with many techniques to balance an overworked nervous system, ease anxiety to help decelerate the body and minds natural reactions was such a huge discovery that Toni decided to share the benefits of yoga by taking her first teacher training with yogahaven in 2012 and has been teaching and studying yoga full time ever since.
Toni has taught thousands of students and believes we are all students of yoga regardless of the number of years we have been doing it and that's what she loves about this sweet and timeless practice, there is always something new to discover about yourself through the process.
Qualifications and Accredited Training
-REPS 3 - Personal Trainer and sports Massage Therapist - Premier Global - 2003
- 200hr Yoga Instructor - Yogahaven - Allie Hill and Toni Roberts - 2012
- 85hr Pregnancy & Postnatal Yoga TT - Uma Dinsmore-Tuli 2014
- 85hr Pregnancy Yoga TT- Yoga Mamas - Cherie Lathey- 2015
-Yoga Therapy for Menstrual Health and Fertility TT - Birthlight - 2015
- Vinyasa Transitions TT - Tiffany Cruikshank - 2015
- Integrated Mother and Baby Yoga TT - Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Janine Hurly - 2016
- Partner and Community yoga TT - Rainbow Yoga - Lleva Wildlove Beamer 2017
- Teaching Yoga & Mindfulness to children TT - Jyoti Jo Manuel, Ayala Homossany, Emma Naisbett & Dr Katya Langmuur - 2018
- 500hr Advanced Vinyasa TT - Jason Crandell - 2019-2020
Guest Tutor on the 2019, 2020, 2021 Yogarise 200hr Teacher Training Programme led by Erin Prichard
Guest Tutor on the 2021 Kindred Yoga 200hr YTT
With nearly two decades of experience, Toni loves to help people enjoy how their bodies move and is known by students as being kind and approachable whilst delivering dynamic classes which reflect her playful spirit.
The underlying focus is to build strength physically and mentally to enrich the experience of daily activities on and off the mat.
Expect to receive quality, up to date instruction aimed at helping you understand how your unique body can enjoy movement.
Live streamed online yoga classes are taught via zoom.
Follow Toni on Instagram or Facebook, sign up for incredible value semi-private classes (info in Classes) join a studio yoga class or book yourself or a loved one into a private class.
Beautiful cards as yoga gift vouchers are available.