A love of dance started with a scholarship to Italia Conti Academy in 1987 and Toni hasn’t stopped exploring new ways to enjoy movement ever since.
She trained and worked as a Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist in 2003 and started practicing yoga around this time.
Toni decided to share the benefits of yoga by taking her first teacher training with yogahaven in 2012 and has been teaching and studying yoga full time ever since.
Toni believes we are all students of yoga regardless of the number of years we have been teaching or practicing and that's what she loves about this timeless practice, there is always something new to discover about ourselves through the process and how it has the wonderful ability to enrich the experience of daily activities off the mat.
Qualifications and Accredited Training
-REPS 3 - Personal Trainer and sports Massage Therapist - Premier Global - 2003
- 200hr Yoga Instructor - Yogahaven - Allie Hill and Toni Roberts - 2012
- 85hr Pregnancy & Postnatal Yoga TT - Uma Dinsmore-Tuli 2014
- 85hr Pregnancy Yoga TT- Yoga Mamas - Cherie Lathey- 2015
-Yoga Therapy for Menstrual Health and Fertility TT - Birthlight - 2015
- Vinyasa Transitions TT - Tiffany Cruikshank - 2015
- Integrated Mother and Baby Yoga TT - Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, Janine Hurly - 2016
- Partner and Community yoga TT - Rainbow Yoga - Lleva Wildlove Beamer 2017
- Teaching Yoga & Mindfulness to children TT - Jyoti Jo Manuel, Ayala Homossany, Emma Naisbett & Dr Katya Langmuur - 2018
- 500hr Advanced Vinyasa TT - Jason Crandell - 2019-2020
Guest Tutor on the 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Yogarise 200hr Teacher Training Programme led by Erin Prichard
Guest Tutor on the 2021, 2022, 2023 Kindred Yoga 200hr YTT
Teacher Trainer for Yoga Mamas Postnatal TT 2022, 2023
With over two decades of experience, Toni loves to offer sequences which allow students to experiment and enjoy how their unique bodies move and is known by students as being knowledgeable whilst delivering dynamic classes which reflect her playful spirit.
Since becoming a mother Toni has been incredibly passionate about providing supportive vinyasa pregnancy and postnatal yoga classes which are known for being safe yet very dynamic.
She is a Pre and Postnatal corrective exercise specialist and teaches private Vinyasa, Pregnancy and Postnatal Yoga from her home garden yoga studio in Forest Hill.
She offers group and corporate classes subject to availability.
Expect to receive quality, up to date instruction aimed at helping you understand how your unique body can enjoy movement.
Live streamed online yoga classes are taught via zoom and in person.
Follow Toni on Instagram or sign up for incredible value semi-private classes (info in Classes) join a studio yoga class or book yourself or a loved one into a private class.
Beautiful cards as yoga gift vouchers are available.